Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards
Primary: Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards.pdf - 45,208 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards.pdf - 27,625 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards.pdf - 43,626 KB/Sec
- Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology: A Multiple Choice Book for the Wards and Boards
- Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers
- Neurology Self-Assessment: A Companion to Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice, 1e
- Neurology Examination and Board Review, Third Edition: McGraw-Hill Education Specialty Board Review
- Neurology Image-Based Clinical Review
- Mayo Clinic Neurology Board Review: Clinical Neurology for Initial Certification and MOC (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
- Mayo Clinic Neurology Board Review (SET) (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
- Rowan's Primer of EEG, 2e
- Vascular Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers
- Laughing Your Way to Passing the Neurology Boards
Now in its third edition, Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards is the definitive study guide for anyone preparing for the neurology board exam, RITE, or MOC exam. Compiled by nearly two dozen contributors and edited by four leading neurologists from the Cleveland Clinic, this comprehensive point form review presents thelatest research, data, and knowledge on all aspects of neurology that you need to know to succeed on these exams.
The book is organized into five sections for easy access and concludes with a practice test. The first section covers basic neurosciences, including neurochemistry, clinical neuroanatomy, andgenetics. The next section discusses clinical neurology, with chapters devoted to the major diseases and disorders including stroke, head trauma, dementia,epilepsy, and movement disorders, among others. In the third section, NCS, EMG, EEG, evoked potentials, and sleep neurology are covered, with images to enhance understanding of fundamental neurophysiologic techniques. After a dedicated chapter on pediatric neurology, the final section contains nine chapters on subspecialties, including neurorehabilitation, adult and child psychiatry, neurourology, neuro-oncology, and more.
Each chapter has been fully reviewed, revised, and updated to reflect current knowledge and practice and presents the information in an outline format, ideal for test preparation. Crucial topics and high-yield data are highlighted in bold or italic for maximal retention. With several new features, such assuggested readings and a cheat sheet at the end of each chapter, this third edition of Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards is essential reading for anyone taking the neurology boards or MOC exam.
The Revised Third Edition Features:
- A completely revised and expanded practice test with all new questions
- NB (nota bene) items, which highlight key points to remember for the exams
- A "Cheat Sheet" in each chapter, with quick pearls, mnemonics, and definitions
- Suggestions for further reading at the end of each chapter