Book Title: IB History of the Americas Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: Tom Leppard
Packed with hard-to-find primary sources from both the American continents and written by five experienced IB teachers, examiners and workshop leaders, this course book supports top achievement in HL option 3 for the 2008 syllabus. Developed with the IB and written with an IB Assessment Consultant, it ensures the strongest performance.
· Includes support directly from the IB
· Completely covers 7 units for higher level History option 3 (units 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10 and 12)
· Includes difficult to find material on both the American continents
· Provides exercises and activities with exam question guidance from IB examiners to help students achieve exam success
· Offers essay guidance with practical suggestions for writing requirements to support students in this important area
· Motivates students with material for visual analysis in a lively approachAbout the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.